Sunday, February 19, 2012

No Common Theme This Week!


     A former student came back to visit me and brought her little brother, Sully, to visit as well.  He is such a cutie and so funny!!  Alexa wanted a picture of the three of us and sent me a copy, so here it is. :0)


     I have only seen Holty in a suit one other time in 15 years and that was at a funeral.  He cleans up rather well and sported a suit on "Dress Up" day at school this week for Snow Days.  The other picture is of me with our newest English teacher, Melodie.

     I enjoyed time catching up with my friend, Tara.  She left Big Lake to teach high school in her hometown after 12 years in Big Lake.  It's strange not seeing her every day after car pooling and teaching with her for so long. 

     We painted our bedroom recently, and I love the new color!! I found a new bedding set that I love and ordered some very pretty wallpaper border (which is all that we have left to do).  It's always nice to redo a room in the house!

     For whatever strange reason, Benji enjoys when Dani plays with him as shown in this picture.  She flips him upside down and pats his belly.  He always comes back for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment