Saturday, July 28, 2012

Celebrations!

     We have had some great celebrations worth sharing over the summer, so I thought that I would blog about them.  It's so nice to be surrounded by family and friends!! :0) 
     In this picture, Rach and I are clowning around at the rodeo since that was the official theme of the rodeo (hence the clown nose)!!

 My inner cowgirl :0)  Debbie didn't don her cowgirl hat though! ):

 Girls' night out...dinner at Oliva's and then off to see Magic Mike!!
 Just think...three generations worth of Kawuloks!! 
 What a good sport my mom was! :)

     This really wasn't a celebration, but it is how I spent my birthday (in the hospital with my hubby) while a co-worker also spent the same night there with her husband!! Too odd!!

Out to brunch with the kids

A gathering of co-workers to wish Holty well as he transfers to the high school ):

A very dear friend, Barb, retired after years of teaching high school English, so Shari, Deb, and I hosted a nice reception for her at Russell's on the Lake.
Shari, Marie (Barb's mom), Karin (another retired teacher friend), Deb, and Me

Here she comes...Mrs. Bristow!!

Four English teachers

Laura's newest arrival, Bo

Barb (the Queen) and her mom

Shari, Karin, the Queen, Deb, and Me

Her celebration was paired with another teacher who retired at the same time, Richard.

Retirees

Simona and Marie

Alison and Me

Simona, Alison, and Me

Simona, Alison, Barb, and Me

Barb had her wand out, so we had to watch out!!


A gathering to begin the summer :)


Dallas's graduation party

     The highlight of the summer was Mom O. being able to attend Chelsea's graduation party for a couple of hours.  It was so great that we found transportation and enough oxygen for her.  She was able to spend some quality time with her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.













We are so very blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment