Sunday, February 03, 2013

Catching Up

     I had a fun time catching up with some friends recently.  A former student, Dallas, and I have kept in touch over the years.  We get together a couple of times a month.  The last time that we had dinner her mom joined us, so it was fun to catch up with her as well.  (They look like they could be sisters instead of mom and daughter!!)

Dallas frosting some Christmas sugar cookies.  We had a great time making lots of cookies that night. 

     Her mom is staying super busy with her new little one, Jessalyn.  She's so adorable!!  Stacie is marveling at how tired she is and how different things are with her oldest daughter, Dallas, in college and starting over with a newborn!!  She also has a middle schooler.  She is one busy lady!!

     Deb and I joined Barb for a yummy lunch at Granite City recently.  We both are jealous of Barb's newly retired life these days!!  She is so happy and really enjoying retirement.  I have never seen her happier!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment