My "little" brother (as I still call him) is moving to Fargo over Memorial Day weekend to open up his new pharmacy. This opportunity presented itself last fall when he was approached by his current employer, Costco, who was building a new store in Fargo. They opened the Costco store, but his pharmacy is still being built. It is scheduled to open in early June. I am excited to have family move closer to Minnesota!!!
Intentionally misspelled as he pointed out to me
(although I had already figured it out) since his initials are SK... :0)
Steven asked Darrell and me to meet him in Fargo a couple of weekends ago to help him house hunt. Here is the house we liked and the one he ended up purchasing. It is not far from his new pharmacy, so that will be very nice and convenient. There are a few finishing touches left on the construction of his new house.
Now all that he will have to do is learn his new "language"...North Dakotan!! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment