Yesterday our flooring was installed...yay!! We absolutely love it, so now the "big three" are complete: cabinets, countertops, and flooring. As Dani pointed out...now we need to "update" the light fixtures. I can handle those little things. I will just be glad to have my kitchen back!! Darrell will work on the plumbing for the kitchen sink and dishwasher on his day off tomorrow (day 113 of the outage). ): I will be able to cook again on Sunday, and then we head West on Thursday!! :)
I will put my brother to work and have him help us with the trimwork tomorrow when he comes to visit. I am excited to have family from my side live closer to us!! His pharmacy opens up in West Fargo on July 1, so he is coming to spend the weekend with us before he starts working 9-6 six days a week!!
I had to laugh when my friend, Sheila, called to wish me a happy birthday. When she asked how the kitchen remodeling was coming along, she commented that her recent remodel is the exact opposite of what we just did. She and Sean got rid of their oak kitchen for a white kitchen. I laughed and said good luck with the maintenance of keeping a white kitchen clean (especially with Kylie and Jackson)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment