Another October SISTAS' trip...:0)
This time we headed to Boston.
We stayed in the theater district of Boston at the W Hotel.
Lunch with my "sissypoo" (one of the days she was in between meetings)
My favorite picture from our tour of Boston on Lake Charles
(LOVE the colors of the tree on the left, the green on the right, the blue of the water, and the sailboat)
We had a fun day by the harbor.
Peeking at my "sissypoo" outside of the Boston Tea Ships Museum
Dinner at The Melting Pot one night...so yummy!!
Dessert...a "Flaming Turtle"
We were affected by the government shutdown in places throughout Boston. ):
Love this photo from our boat tour :0)
If you are ever in Boston, you must go to Mike's Pastry on the North End for a cannoli.
I had chocolate chip, and Cathy had a pistachio nut cannoli. SO YUMMY!!
I went on the Freedom Trail one of the days when Cathy was in meetings all day.
It was a beautiful day, and there was lots of history to check out.
Plus I couldn't get too lost because I just had to follow the red trail...:)
Here I am in the Boston Commons.
Fall colors were definitely present around Make Way for the Ducklings in the Boston Common.
Of course, we made a stop at CHEERS!!!!
We actually went to both of them, but the original one was definitely the best!!
One of our favorite dinners from all of our trips together: the Union Oyster House.
It is America's oldest restaurant. It has a rich history and amazing lobster!!
I toured the New England Holocaust Memorial (the six glass structures).
We finished our trip with an unbelievable chair massage at a spa.
It was just as good as a regular Swedish massage. :0)
Thanks for another wonderful trip!! Love you, SISTA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment