During the "polar vortex"...
Katie's eyelashes froze! Check them out!!
Our animals even chose to stay cuddled up close to each other in order to stay toasty during these very cold January days...
I did get to stay home from school for two days as it was cancelled due to the extreme cold temperatures. I began to wonder if our pets always take their naps together since I was able to snap this photo of them on one of my days off. My nephew, Eric, said he had to get his coat out of storage in Arizona since it had "dipped" into the high 50s/low 60s for their daily highs that week. Poor thing!!
Then we were supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow yesterday...
Needless to say, I think the weather forecasters were a bit off!!!!
Although, the doggies always enjoy playing in a fresh batch of snow!! :)
We had three birthday celebrations on the same day last week!!
Here are Becca's very yummy Oreo cupcakes.
Paula enjoyed her treats when we gathered after school.
Deb and I took Barb to Texas Roadhouse for her birthday that night.
We just couldn't convince her to ride the birthday saddle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment