April, Brynne, and I were California bound! I headed to San Francisco to meet my sister, sister-in-law, and niece. April and Brynne headed to see her family in southern CA. Our flights only left 50 minutes apart, so we were able to have some time together on the way to the airport. :)
But first...a pool game with Brynne before heading to the airport.
Brynne showed me her fun app that can makeover a doll.
She was so excited to show me!
I found her some entertainment for her plane ride.
While we were headed to the airport, I got a text saying that their flight was canceled. ):
15 inches of snow was the culprit!
Faith was already at the San Fran airport waiting,
so I flew there as scheduled (and after a two hour delay) to meet her.
We finally made it to the hotel at 2 AM.
Faith and I headed out to do some shopping and check out the local entertainment!
We had fun trying out the whispering tunnels!! :)
We can now say that we saw our first official protest.
It even had law enforcement following in the rear!
We just had to make a stop at Ghirardelli. YUM!!!
These were very delicious!
Shelby just couldn't believe how much snow had fallen.
It started on Thursday and snowed non-stop until Sunday.
Faith and I enjoyed dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.
FINALLY...Stacy and Cathy got a flight out 24 hours later.
We made the most of the remaining time that we had together.
More to follow...
More to follow...

No comments:
Post a Comment