As summer draws near, and I think about starting teacher workshop next week, I thought that I would share some of my favorite memories of the past couple of summers. I now know/understand when my elders used to tell me that time seems to go much faster the older you get. It sure seems like that is the case every summer!!
These four pictures are from the summer that my school friends threw me a surprise 40th birthday party! It was so much fun!!
Then Darrell threw me a surprise 40th bday party in Sheridan with my family!!
These six pictures are from the summer that my brother, Dave, married Melanie and my nephew, Eric, married Jessica. It was so nice to be surrounded by so many family members for both of the weddings, and it was certainly nice to spend so much time in Sheridan that summer!!
English dept. gatherings at April's annual "Bisch Bash" and Juanita's pool gathering
Kids are always welcome at the "Bisch Bash."
The summer my sister got two new puppies, Simon and Sophie
Rodeo 2010 with Bob, Deb, Rach, Darrell, and Steven
Last year's The Bachelorette Finale gathering
Neighbor ladies ready for Sartell SummerFest
Alison and me at the Neil Diamond concert...it was awesome!!
Dani and me at the Faith Hill & Tim McGraw concert...incredible!!
Sara's end of the school year...summer is here gathering
Celebrating with very good friends, Jim and Dayna (& Joe) at their daughter's wedding
Even though summer vacation is almost over, I do have a lot of fun co-workers to go back to as this picture indicates from open house 2009. :0)









No comments:
Post a Comment