Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bisch Bash 2012

     The annual "Bisch Bash" was held recently.  It is always held at my friend and co-worker's cabin, and it is always a lot of fun.  It is amazing how quickly my friends' kids grow each year; good thing we don't ever look any older! :0)  I mostly took pictures of the kids this year; it seems like we were too busy talking!!  A couple of my friends teach in other districts, so it is always good to catch up on what's new in their lives.  More people come and go throughout the afternoon and evening, but I did want to share some pictures from the time I spent soaking up the beautiful summer day with great friends!!


Time to fill up the water guns!!
 Watch out, Kyle!! Miranda is ready and loaded to go!!

 Jodee's four kids and Brynn

   
Amanda's cutie, Ella

Miranda, Kyle, and I pose for a quick picture.

I always take a picture of the Butkowski clan. :)

In between lake time and lunch 

No comments:

Post a Comment