A few friends and I gathered for lunch and a movie recently. We always have fun when we go out together. It was another celebration for our friend, Barb, who retired after teaching high school English for 37 (maybe 38) years...all in Big Lake!!
These are the most delicious snack!!
They were served warm and enjoyed by all as we looked at our menus.
This was quite a hilarious occurrence!! :)

When I was adding MIO to my water, it "wildly" hit the ice cubes and got ALL OVER the place: my face, my hair, my hands, the booth, etc... The ladies thought it was quite comical and snapped this picture as well as a very close-up one (which I am not going to post)!! I didn't realize that it had made such a mess, except for my hands, so I had to be convinced to clean myself up in the bathroom. Good laughs though!!! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment