Saturday, October 27, 2012

Homecoming 2012

     A couple of weeks ago we celebrated homecoming week at school.  It's always a very crazy week but also a very fun week!!  I thought that I would post some pictures from the week.  Since I am the yearbook advisor, I make sure my yearbook staff takes a ton of pictures.  Considering that students are in almost all of them though, I am only posting a couple of students who I teach and received permission from to post. :)  



 These two girls dressed up for "Favorite Character Day."


 Pajama Day is always a favorite dress up day for the teachers!!

Zombie/Monster Day...lots of scary costumes this day!!

Career Day...I think our counselor is hoping/wishing for a new job at Caribou!!

Of course...here is our traditional Blue and Gold Day.
 Our "office angels" as we call them have school spirit!! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment