Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sunny San Antonio

     As I stated in my last blog, I recently visited sunny San Antonio. It truly was a piece of heaven!! When I left Minnesota, it was 79 degrees, and the next day a cold front moved in for a few days and left Minnesota in the 40s with lots of wind. The five days that we were there were 93, 92, 88, 85, and 80. Obviously, I left just in time for my vacation!! :0)
     Typically, my trip with my sister to her fall convention is over MEA, but this year it was earlier. I have really enjoyed going with her on these trips, and so far, each trip has been in a location that I haven't previously visited. It's very gracious of her as she picks up the tab, and I just have to bring spending/shopping money!! However, I always buy her beautiful new pieces of jewelry and make her a scrapbook to commemorate our trip.
     I relaxed in the sun, took a daily walk along the RiverWalk, and shopped while my sister was in her meetings. Since we stayed right on the RiverWalk, everything that we did was easily accessible. It was such a joyful trip with lots of laughter between two sisters.
     I have spent a lot of time creating my thank you scrapbook for my sister, so I thought that I would share it on my blog. My niece, Rachel, says this is cheating, but it saves me some time!! Plus she was giving me a bad time about "slacking" the past few months with my blog, so I had to appease her and start posting more often. Happy, Rach?! :)

 
Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment