Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Swimmers

     This past Saturday I attended the true team swimming sections at Sauk Rapids High School.  I was there to cheer on our Big Lake swimmers.  They were so happy to see a former teacher there and even asked if I would take a picture with them.  Some of the girls were in the locker room, but all of the girls shown in this picture are former students of mine.  
     Their "team photographer" is a super substitute of ours and a parent of one of the swimmers.  She e-mailed me this photo, so I thought that I would share it.  Kim joked that either one particular individual had been somewhere warm/tropical recently, or these girls need to see some sun/get out of the pool more often!! :)  So...I will be sharing photos soon on my blog from my recent vacation to sunny San Antonio!!


No comments:

Post a Comment