Friday, December 07, 2012

Christmas Decorating

     Over Thanksgiving weekend, Darrell ended up in a precarious position as he was painting a wall that isn't the easiest to maneuver around!!  As you can see, he had to use a ladder to position himself on his belly and paint the corner of the wall.  My job was to make sure he didn't fall!!


     After Darrell was safe and sound, I started decorating for Christmas.  Of course, I had some help (just not in the human sense...as shown below)!!

As I decorated the banisters, Benji thought that he would position himself on the top of one of the railings and "snoopervise"!! 

As Darrell was putting together these fun light bulb ornaments, Dakota thought that he would snuggle in for a snooze.  Think they're spoiled at all??!!

Meanwhile...JJ decided to show off her new candy cane squeaky toy (which, of course, woke up the big guy who had to come and investigate what all of the noise was about).  
No worries...he got a new red light bulb squeaky toy.

When all was said and done, it was time to relax.  Apparently, it was way too much excitement for Benji!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment