I had a chance to catch up with friends recently. Heidi transferred to the high school this year, and our friend's daughter, Bailey, has a new teaching job in the cities. I never get a chance to see April, so it's pretty sad that we have to make arrangements to catch up outside of school!! We had a very nice gathering, and it was really fun to see Bailey's new bling as she recently got engaged. We got to see pictures of potential wedding dresses and hear about some of the wedding planning details. I love this picture of us!! :)
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Time to Catch Up
I had a chance to catch up with friends recently. Heidi transferred to the high school this year, and our friend's daughter, Bailey, has a new teaching job in the cities. I never get a chance to see April, so it's pretty sad that we have to make arrangements to catch up outside of school!! We had a very nice gathering, and it was really fun to see Bailey's new bling as she recently got engaged. We got to see pictures of potential wedding dresses and hear about some of the wedding planning details. I love this picture of us!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment