Monday, December 03, 2012

The Smiths' Harvest Party

     I have had a couple of posts started but didn't realize that they weren't finished, so I better catch up!!  Our friends, Keith and Beth, hosted their annual harvest party, and I have pictures to prove it!! :0)
Here is Sugarfoot...

It was a beautiful day!!


Isn't this a cool gourd?  It was shaped like a swan!!

Here she is, the hit of the party, Alizandra.

Isn't she cute??!!
She has the pretty olive skin and big brown eyes like her dad, but her other facial structures look more like her mom.


She kept picking up the candles and smelling them and having the other guests smell them too. :0)

Checking out what her mom, Kelsa, was up to...

I love this picture!!

Alizandra wanted me to pack her around and show me different things.  It was pretty cute. :0)

Our gracious hostess, Beth, with one of her grandsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment