Friday, July 12, 2013

In Memory of Miriam

Claudia and her sister, Miriam, who died of MSA (Multiple Systems Atrophy)
at the age of 59.  

     Oddly enough, her sister and brother-in-law live in Billings where he has been a pastor for the past eleven years.  Since I am in Sheridan, I headed to Billings on the day of the wake to spend time with Claud and her family.  She really wanted to spend time in the pool and hot tub, so I went and bought a new suit in order to do so.  (It is one of the things I forgot to pack for my trip.)  We had a couple of hours by ourselves and spent some time with her daughter, her sisters, and one of her brothers.  She was very appreciative of the support as ten of them had "caravannned" from Minnesota for the funeral services on July 4th, and she was so grateful to see a familiar face during a difficult time.  
Claud wanted a goofy picture taken, so here it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment