So many pictures to share from the weekend's wedding festivities!!!!!
I LOVED their awesome wedding programs. Each chair had one placed on it.
Danny with his mom and dad
Paige and her dad
Danny doing what he does best...goofing around!!
In all seriousness, in this picture they were practicing the Celtic tying of the hands/unity rings.
The ring bearer, David, is a Filipino boy that Danny got close to when he lived in the Philippines with David's family for six months.
Practicing the kiss :0)
I just happened to catch this touching moment between father and son.
Greg was giving Danny his grandfather's pocket watch to wear for his wedding day.
I am so glad I happened to witness this moment on camera!!
Fuddrucker's catered the BBQ...YUM!!
Dad, Debbie, and Rachel
Cooling off in the pool...
Paige
Danny
Paige and Aunt Lulu
Paige and Grandpa
Aunt Lulu and Danny
After dinner, it was time for games by the pool.
The Kawulok/Bealer clan
Cathy, Stacy, and Me
Rache and Aunt Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment