Before we headed "Out West," Alison and I spent a couple of hours at the Lemonade Arts and Crafts Fair. We usually spend the whole day together, but we needed to leave in the afternoon to head to Montana for Danny's wedding. Nonetheless, we had a great time!!
As soon as we arrived, I heard, "Mrs. Ostendorf?" A former student, who attends SCSU, had just finished a test for one of her summer classes. She recognized me and stopped for a visit. It's always nice to see former students and catch up with them and their lives. Although, I am always amazed how fast time has gone by when I am visiting with former students.
Here is a picture of our favorite find this year. It is a magnetic photo holder, and it came with really cute matching magnets. We each bought one for our classrooms and another one for our kitchen refrigerators. They would definitely make great gifts too!! Good thing she had a business card! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment