We joined my sister-in-law, Melanie, for lunch on Thursday.
On Friday night, we gathered at Bob and Debbie's for dinner, conversation, and a lot of laughs!! Here we are in their backyard. Isn't their view just beautiful??!! It was fun to see the interior makeover that has taken place in some of the rooms so far. I love the new colors they have selected, and I am excited to see how their master bedroom and kitchen turn out when we are there for Christmas!! Debbie, Rachel, Rosie, and I are gathered in front of the fireplace for this picture.
Mom made an appearance in this picture with us. :)
Rosie getting some lovin' from us
Rach, Rosie, and me
(As you can see, Rach and I are definitely related!!)
Rachel and her boyfriend, Chase, (FINALLY she met a teacher!! Yeah!!!)Rachel & Chase join Rosie on the patio...awww...aren't they cute??!! :0)
The evening ended with lots of laughter as the rest of the clan enjoyed Wii dancing entertainment (?) compliments of Rachel, Bob, and me. What a workout!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment