Here we are...
Dad's potato pancakes and homemade sauerkraut & ribs (doesn't look so appetizing in picture form..but it was certainly delicious)
My dad hard at work in the kitchen
Here is my mom...pretty in pink & sporting my TC baseball hat
On Monday I had a nice visit with my best friend from childhood, Michelle. I went to her house to visit and see the kids for awhile, and then we headed off to the Rib and Chop House for dinner. After dinner she even took me to Holy Name Catholic School where I attended through the 8th grade. She is the PTO President and carries the keys with her, so it was a great surprise for me when she decided to take me there. She wanted to show me the "interior facelift" that the school is undergoing this summer. WOW!! What a flashback!! I haven't been in that school for 30 years!! It brought back a lot of memories for the two of us since that is where we met when I was in 2nd grade, and she was in 1st grade. It was so good to have a nice long visit with her. This is Gabby, her youngest child and only daughter. She was showing me how she can water the flowers, but it was 99 degrees, so she had to stop for a cold drink from the hose. :)
Here are her two sons, Michael and William, cooling down on such a hot day!! She lives on the Country Club Golf Course and has a gorgeous view of the Big Horn Mountains as well.
Here is William in his birthday hat. He turned 4 today!! Happy birthday, William!!
This is kind of a dark picture, but the kids love their momma; plus she doubles as a jungle gym!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment