Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Z is for Zumba!!

     Now that I am done with my family vacation, it's time to get serious about Zumba again.  I did walk our dogs three miles each day when I was in Wyoming, but I wasn't able to go to any Zumba or Pilates classes.  If you haven't tried either type of exercise, I highly recommend it.  I have really been loving the Zumba routine that I attend three times a week.  Our instructor, Cheryl, is amazing (of course, the skinny blond lady on the right hand side of the picture)!!  We all like to have fun during our workout, so it's always a great way to spend a stress-free 30 minutes. We really do get a great workout in while sharing some laughs and encouraging others along the way.
     I was able to go to Pilates last night for the first time in a few weeks, so that felt pretty awesome despite a few sore spots today.  "Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states."

No comments:

Post a Comment