Saturday, June 18, 2011

"A Flash From the Past"

     Today was a flash from the past as I coached a volleyball team at Star of the North Games.  The girls are going to be freshmen in high school, and I taught all but one of them this past year.  They are a great group of girls, and it was a lot of fun despite the humidity outside and in the gym. They played at SCSU this morning and at Cathedral High School this afternoon.  It was not only fun to see all of them, but it was fun to coach again.  I haven't coached since I taught in Billings when I coached basketball and volleyball at Will James Junior High School and volleyball at Central High School.  The girls wanted to get a group picture, so we did one regular picture and one goofy picture.  Good times!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping out! The girls were so excited to have you coach them. They sure enjoyed seeing their English teacher in a different role! This is all they talked about on Sunday. You made their day!

    ReplyDelete