Michael and Dani at brunch yesterday morning
Here I am at the end of the night...enjoying some time visiting with Darrell and holding my puppies. I am also sporting the new pink Twins baseball cap the pets gave me for my birthday. :)
Tonight I joined some friends to support my good friend, Claudia, whose mother passed away last week. I picked up my friend, Becky, and we drove to Plymouth for the wake. We ended up seeing some other colleagues, so Claud wanted to take a picture of all of us. She teaches 8th grade art and is my next door neighbor at school. She is an amazing artist and an incredible friend. Claud was so touched that we all showed up. Her mom is definitely at peace now. God's blessings, Claud!!
Claud and I at school/Claud and me at a bachelorette party last summer :0)
A special thanks to Bob, Debbie, and kids for the HYSTERICAL birthday greetings from JibJab. It was unbelievably funny, and Darrell and I have laughed several times since receiving it. I can't wait until my dad sees it and when I get to laugh with Bob, Debbie, & the kids in person about it (two weeks away)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment