Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life is Good!!

     Today was spent with my mother-in-law at Coborn's Cancer Center, and it made me once again realize how lucky I am to be healthy.  Tonight I did get to see my friend, Heidi, who is undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer, and her daughter, Amanda, who I taught when she was in 8th grade.  (She just completed her freshman year in college!!  Since then I have taught her brother, Peter, and her younger sister, Rachel.  They are such great kids!!!)  Thanks for swinging by the house, ladies.  Your impromptu trip made for some much needed laughs. :)  To my co-workers...remind me in the fall (at lunchtime) to tell you tonight's "Osty Venture" involving lilacs in my hair, losing my cell phone, and then driving with it for 15 miles or so with it on my bumper!!!!  Then again, maybe it'll only be funny to Heidi, Amanda, and me.  :)  
     Therefore, to end my crazy day, I wanted to post more of my favorite pictures.  There is no "theme" to them, but I hope that you enjoy them anyway. 
      My sister, Cathy, and I at her induction banquet when she became a "Fellow" of ACMPE (American College of Medical Practice Executives) in New Orleans this past October.  This October she is treating me to Vegas (that's if she decides to come back from Hawaii). :)
She insisted that I had to see Bourbon Street while I was in New Orleans. 
My dad is a huge fisherman.  He loves sports and the outdoors.  Here is one of my favorite pictures of him enjoying one of his pasttimes, stream fishing in the Big Horns. 
     Enjoying time with my family in Sheridan: my oldest brother, Bob; sister-in-law, Debbie; niece, Rachel, and youngest brother, Steven. 
     This is a picture of me with three of my brothers and my parents taken at Bob and Debbie's house.  They are so lucky to have such a beautiful view of the Big Horns.  Unfortunately, my sister and my other brother weren't in town when this picture was taken. ):
   
Our happy family :)
Darrell and "his girls"

  
Ahhh...This is the life...I just took this picture of Benji as I was blogging (then Dani woke him up).      





No comments:

Post a Comment