Thursday, June 09, 2011

My First Blog...Wish Me Luck !!!

     Well,  I finally decided to do this!! After being encouraged by a couple of friends (Bridget & Sara) and inspired by another friend (Heidi), I am going to attempt to create a blog this summer.  I do not belong to Facebook, so I thought that this would be a good way to post what's happening in our lives along with pictures to prove it. :)
     Darrell and I recently took in a Twins game.  It was my first visit to the new Twins stadium (not Darrell's though).  It was a great way to end the school year too!!


     This picture was taken as a tribute to my oldest brother, Bob, who is a general manager and part owner of a Budweiser distributor.


      They actually won 1-0 in the 10th inning, so a great time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog... I was pretty bad about keeping mine.

    ReplyDelete